The Still Team is pleased to provide professional home inspection services in Charlotte, North Carolina, and the surrounding areas. We have been working with homebuyers, home sellers, and local real estate professionals in the area since 2000. We value the trust that our clients place in our services, and we take the time to educate them about the condition of the home without causing anxiety or alarm. We communicate in a manner that is open, honest and very effective at conveying the true condition of the home. We strive to be the smoothest part of the home purchasing process.
Industry Experience Is Essential for Providing a Great Home Inspection
- We have performed 8,000+ home inspections in Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding areas, and are regularly rated as one of the top in the industry.
- Our inspection experience includes luxury homes on Lake Norman and in Ballantyne, older historic homes in the Concord neighborhoods, and numerous other home types, styles, and sizes.
- We offer experience, professionalism, and a customer service focus, which has made us one of the largest and most respected full-service home inspection companies in the region.
- We take all of the time needed to educate our clients about the home and encourage participation and questions at every stage of the inspection process. Our knowledge and experience ensure a thorough home inspection that is complete and highly detailed.
Serving the Following Cities:
Charlotte, Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Statesville, Denver, Mount Holly, Concord, Kannapolis, Harrisburg, Mint Hill, Locust, Midland, Matthews, Indian Trail, Pineville, Weddington, Waxhaw, Monroe, Gastonia, Belmont, Lowell, McAdenville, including Fort Mill, Rock Hill, York, Clover, and Lake Wylie in South Carolina.
Other Related Services Offered
To better serve our clients, The Still Team offers a wide variety of related services in addition to home inspections. These services include:
- Radon Testing
- Well Water Testing
- Mold and Allergen Testing
- Lead Screening
- Pool and Spa Inspections
A thorough and complete home inspection will require approximately two to four hours to perform. Our clients will receive a comprehensive inspection report with color photos printed on site before the home inspector leaves. We welcome participation from our clients during the inspection process and recommend that they attend the home inspection and ask any questions they may have.
In addition to these services, the Still Team is also able to offer services in Spanish.
Community Involvement And Industry Achievements
As local professional home inspectors in Charlotte, North Carolina and the surrounding areas, The Still Team is well-known in the community and respected in the industry.
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
- Member of the North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector Association (NCLHIA).
- Certified Pillar to Post Home Inspector in North Carolina and South Carolina.
What Clients Have To Say
After a home inspection is complete, we request feedback from clients to ensure that only top-quality services and accurate information are being provided. Almost all of our clients offer very positive reviews about the home inspector and the inspection services provided. Clients report that we are prompt and very reliable. The report we provide is highly detailed, covering more than 1,600 components and items of the home. Our clients say that the photos included in the report are very helpful.
We also receive many positive comments about our home inspections. Customers frequently state that the inspector was very friendly and professional, and that he took time to educate them on their home. The inspector is also available if any questions arise after the inspection is complete. Many clients reported being impressed with the extent of our inspector’s knowledge, and that they will recommend our services to others. The majority of our clients state they are very satisfied with the inspection they received, further adding that they will use our services on their next home inspection.